[tex-k] Minor prototype fix in kpathsea header file

Tomas Rokicki rokicki at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 02:15:35 CEST 2019

Doug, I'd be happy to help you; can we take this to private mail?

In any case easiest is to just build the whole tree.  Otherwise read the
instructions.  I have no trouble building on OS-X.

The relevant part of the instructions is right here, and that's likely all
you
need to know; this is from README.2building . . .

   If you want to work on a single program within the TL sources, this
is the recommended way to do it.  Here is an example from start to
finish for working on 'dvipdfm-x'.

     mkdir mydir && cd mydir  # new working directory

     # Get sources (<http://tug.org/texlive/svn>)
     rsync -a --delete --exclude=.svn --exclude=Work \
           tug.org::tldevsrc/Build/source/ .

     # Create build directory:
     mkdir Work && cd Work

     # Do the configure:
     ../configure --disable-all-pkgs --enable-dvipdfm-x \
       -C CFLAGS=-g CXXFLAGS=-g >&outc

     # Do the make:
     make >&outm

     # Test: