[tex-k] Discrepancy between \openin and \pdf* causes problems with the graphicx package

meansquarederror meansquarederror at protonmail.com
Wed May 8 15:47:10 CEST 2019

You are welcome!

It might be possible to refactor open_input() and the newly added find_input_file() and move the common search code (try fopen() then kpse_find_tex()) into another function used by open_input() and find_input_file().

This would avoid the (sort of) code duplication in the search code that we have now. However looking at the code it seems that such refactoring is not straightforward, so I did not do it in order to avoid possible regression bugs.

You, guys, are more familiar with the code and in a better position to do such refactoring if you decide that it is necessary.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.