[tex-k] Spurious spaces in MFbook

Igor Liferenko igor.liferenko at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 21:20:19 CET 2018

Hi Karl,

If I use default for error_line and half_error_line values,
the following is output:

>> l0
! Improper transformation argument.
<to be read again>
                   ;
penpos->...y(SUFFIX2)l)=((EXPR3),0)rotated(EXPR4);
                                                  x(SUFFIX2)=0.5(x(SUFFIX2)l...
l.10  penpos1(thick,l0)
                       ; penpos2(.1[thin,thick],90-10);
?

but this does not correspond to the MFbook that I have.
It is only when I change error_line and half_error_line,
that output corresponds to what is printed in MFbook. I changed
those values to arbitrary values until output started to match.

Regards,
Igor