[tex-hyphen] [External] Greek Tex hyphenation patterns license

Dimitrios Filippou dimitrios.ap.filippou at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 03:47:36 CEST 2021

Hello Arthur,

Many thanks for your quick reply and the explanations. Please add the
MIT Licence to the hyphenation patterns I created for Modern Greek
(monotonic and polytonic) and for Ancient Greek. The original LPPL
licence may also stay there, even if it is redundant.

I'll reply to Google and I'll allow them to use the patterns in the
spirit of Open Source.

Best regards,

Dimitrios