[tex-hyphen] hyphenation for Hebrew

Yonatan Zilpa yz11235 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 21:59:31 CET 2021

Hi Arthur,
I'm looking for auto line breaking. Sometimes the line gets overflowed and
I need to run the \linebreak command. I would like to avoid the line
overflow issue. Writing hyphenation rules in Hebrew seems to be impractical
and the default English hyphenation pattern doesn't apply in Hebrew.

Kind regards,
        Yonatan.

‫בתאריך יום ב׳, 1 במרץ 2021 ב-22:36 מאת ‪Arthur Rosendahl‬‏ <‪
arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org‬‏>:‬