[tex-hyphen] Enabling Macedonian hyphen for 8-bit engines

Stojan Trajanovski stojan.trajanovski at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 08:32:27 CEST 2020

Hi All,

Hyphenation in Macedonian works fine for xelatex and lualatex. I have
recently made some changes to make hyphenation also working for 8-bit
engines (like pdflatex). They are in this PR:

https://github.com/hyphenation/tex-hyphen/pull/48
The PR was reviewed by Mojca.

The files I changed are:
- hyph-mk.tex
- loadhyph-mk.tex

I tested it and this works, I later learned the second file is
auto-generated by some Ruby code. So, 1) the PR can be approved as is (a
fast solution) or
2) only the changes from hyph-mk.tex can be taken and the Ruby code can be
changed such that it re-generates loadhyph-mk.tex.

I am fine with both ways. Any plans on when we can move this to CTAN?

Regards,
Stojan Trajanovski