[tex-hyphen] Finnish basic hyphenation rules

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Wed Apr 1 19:11:09 CEST 2020

	Hi all,

  I was the one who pointed Teemu to this list, since he asked for one
(and obviously it’s a better forum than Stack Exchange for this kind of
discussion).  If you have no interest in Finnish hyphenation, please
ignore this thread :-)

  Teemu, thanks for writing.  As you surmised, we wouldn’t like to
replace the current hyphenation for Finnish, but an additional set is
always possible.  I can help develop this new set and we should probably
start with a testing framework.  Are you comfortable using LuaTeX?

	Best,

		Arthur