[tex-hyphen] hyphenation for Bulgarian language

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Fri Sep 14 15:46:05 CEST 2018

  Sorry, I just realised that by “on site” you meant on the website:

	http://tug.org/tex-hyphen/#languages

  I’m working on making the website updates automatic but I’m not
completely done; a bit of patience, please :-)

>                                                                 Sorry, I
> don't know if is MIT.

  It is almost equivalent except for the additional non-advertising
clause (“the name of the author may not be used to endorse or promote
products derived from this software without prior permission”), which is
a bit of a pain (but so is any custom licence text, to be honest).

	Best,

		Arthur