[tex-hyphen] extending `hyph-zh-latn-pinyin.tex'

Werner LEMBERG wl at gnu.org
Thu Nov 22 09:43:57 CET 2018

>>   (1) Another file.
>>
>>       This solution I rather dislike.
>
> This is what I would go for.

OK.

> But I would create a simple script in any programming language (lua,
> ruby, python, ...) and generate two pattern files out of it.

Not necessary – the stuff is so simple, and the number of syllables is
closed which means there won't be any changes except bug fixes.  A
simple search and replace did the job in a few minutes; see attached
file.

Please rename it as you like.  You can also change the license as you
like (maybe MIT is preferable), and I guess some other minor
adjustments are necessary to distinguish the language tag from the
toneless pinyin version.

    Werner