[tex-hyphen] Procedure for adding alternative patterns

Стоян Димитров stoyan at gmx.com
Fri Sep 29 14:30:07 CEST 2017

     This morning I've setup a private communication channel between
three of us to deal with the issue and once agreement is reached will
convince Mr. Boshnakov to post here.

     I decided to go on this route since Mr. Zinoviev doesn't wanted to
deal with the matter himself, but on the other hand Mr. Boshnakov wanted
to check the script. I can assure you that Mr. Boshnakov is fully aware
that Bulgarian hyphenation rules are algorithmic and if a good approach
is implemented he is ready to accept it.

     I'm sorry if this leaves you with the impression that I'm "jumping
over" your authority. It is not my intent.

На 29.09.2017 г. в 15:11, Arthur Reutenauer написа:

--
С.