[tex-hyphen] Procedure for adding alternative patterns

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 15:23:55 CEST 2017

On 29 September 2017 at 14:30, Стоян Димитров wrote:

>     I'm sorry if this leaves you with the impression that I'm "jumping over"
> your authority. It is not my intent.

Oh no, I don't feel like *we* are any authority here***.

My only concern is that it's a lot nicer to present the exact
improvements to the author and discuss the changes with him rather
than just bluntly asking whether it's "ok to throw his work away".

If you are already half-way towards reaching a consensus and getting
perfect patterns out, so much the better.

Mojca

*** We only had one unfortunate "incident" so far with someone asking
all authors to upload modified patterns to arbitrary places on the
web.