[tex-hyphen] Names of files in OFFO

Claudio Beccari claudio.beccari at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 00:41:23 CET 2016

I never tried to mix modern and classic latin, but I suppose that with
polyglossia it might be possible, thanks to the possibility of changing
settings with \PolyglossiaSetup, and/or to specify the same secondary
(other) language with different options again and again.
As far as I know babel, it seems that once babel ha read the language
options and their modifiers or attributes, the situation remains frozen.
May be I am wrong.

Since modern and classic latin differ essentialy the way thay are
hyphenated, I don't exclude that by doing some wizardry with \l at latin
and \l at classiclatin it might be possible to switch from modern to
classic latin back and forth.
Claudio