[tex-hyphen] updating the license of language patterns

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Tue Apr 19 16:46:22 CEST 2016

> Thanks for the quick reply. Keeping LPPL is fine, I was about to ask for it but thought that you would know better.

  We think the best way in the current situation is to clearly document
the licences under which a file has been made available.  It's unlikely
a third-party developer would make changes to the file under the terms
of the LPPL when there is a more liberal licence available, but Mojca
and I, as stewards of the hyphenation repository, want to keep the
information on hand.

> And thanks for the LibreOffice remark. I know that they have different patterns but have not looked into it.
> Maybe it is time to do it.

  That would certainly be interesting.

	Best,

		Arthur