[tex-hyphen] updating the license of language patterns

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Tue Apr 19 16:07:55 CEST 2016

	Dear Georgi,

  Many thanks for your assent.  I've just updated the file, see

	http://tug.org/svn/texhyphen/trunk/hyph-utf8/tex/generic/hyph-utf8/patterns/tex/hyph-bg.tex?revision=748&view=markup

  Note I've marked the file as available under either the LPPL or the
MIT licence because we're trying to keep track of the different licences
covering a file; sadly, we're having these licence discussions regularly
and we find it better to explicit list the licences.

  I also noticed that LibreOffice has a different hyphenation pattern
file for Bulgarian, for which you're not credited, but that contains a
number of patterns that look suspiciously like yours.  Would you be
interested in investigating what the differences are?  The file is at

	https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/dictionaries/tree/bg_BG/hyph_bg_BG.dic

  Best,

	Arthur