[tex-hyphen] About to upload hyphen-churchslavonic.zip to CTAN - review for correctness, please

Mike Kroutikov pgmmpk at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 22:28:00 CEST 2016

Hi Arthur and Mojca

>   I just installed them (see
> http://tug.org/svn/texhyphen?view=revision&revision=744),
> thanks for the contribution.  I haven’t made run tests yet but
> everything does seem all right and your approach certainly is thorough.

Thank you! What else needs to be done to make TeXLive install these
patterns? I believe we need a TeXLive package (tlpsrc / tlpobj). How to
make it happen?

>   I see you’ve also written gloss-churchslavonic.ldf and since I’m the
> (lonely) Polyglossia maintainer you’re welcome to send it to me when
> it’s ready; or rather just tell me and I’ll fetch it from GitHub.

Great! But please note that polyglossia work is not finished yet. Our next
step is to push to CTAN a font collection (package "fonts-churchslavonic").
After that macros/styles and support for standard LaTeX packages will be
polished. Probably another month or so is required
to put everything in place and write user manual. I will ping you when
things are ready.

Thank you guys for quick and helpful response!

Best regards,
-Mike