[tex-hyphen] About to upload hyphen-churchslavonic.zip to CTAN - review for correctness, please

Mike Kroutikov pgmmpk at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 03:54:54 CEST 2016

Thank you, Mojca

Yes, this is precisely my goal - to make these patterns available via
package installer.

I understand that there is no point to publish them as a separate CTAN
package,
because they will already be included in all major TeX distributions.

What should I do to make the patterns included into hyph-utf8?

Thank you and Regards,
-Mike