[tex-hyphen] hyph-utf8 update

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun May 26 21:45:41 CEST 2013

On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 8:41 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> Sadly it seems that I will have to remove the Georgian patterns. I've
> been trying to reach the author since 21st May to get an answer about
> the licence of the patterns and he doesn't answer. I also asked the
> question at the very beginning, but he skipped answering that part.
> Its seems weird enough because I was last in touch with him very
> recently (the patterns have only been added in the last release,
> together with Thai), but I cannot help.

Arthur just pointed out to me this email:
   http://tug.org/pipermail/tex-hyphen/2013-February/000921.html
saying "for a license "LPPL" is fine right?"

Whether or not this is sufficient to just stick LPPL to the Georgian
patterns I don't know.

(But it might be that I won't have time in the following days to
update the package, so if I don't do it now, it will be stuck for
another few days.)