[tex-hyphen] Fwd: new Catalan hyphenation patterns

Gonçal Badenes goncal.badenes at icfo.es
Thu Dec 20 11:34:17 CET 2012

Hi,

from my side, there is no problem in having the hyphenation patterns
that I created some 20 years ago replaced by newer ones, provided they
are superior. Although the details are fading out, I remember creating
them on the basis of the rules of a well-known grammar book and checking
them against the dictionary, with no errors detected. I'm not sure that
having the possibility of setting (left,right)-hyphenmin to (1,1) is a
real advantage ;)

In any case, I would also like to know which words were not properly
hyphenated with the old set.

Cheers,

     Gonçal Badenes