[tex-hyphen] removing hrhyph from hyph-utf8

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 09:11:21 CEST 2011

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 01:09, Karl Berry wrote:
> Sadly, neither CTAN nor I can find any license information about the
> hrhyph.tex file, with Croatian hyphenation patterns.
> migor at student.math.hr bounces and I can find no alternate email address
> for the author, Marinovi\'c Igor.

The email didn't bounce for me, but I'm not sure if he replied to the
email or to the other message that I sent him, but in any case: I have
found the guy.

> So, unless one of you has better luck in searching, I see no alternative
> to removing hrhyph-derived files from hyph-utf8.
>
> Will there be an update of hyph-utf8 for TL'11?

Yes. We will merge Serbian patterns for XeTeX and LuaTeX, add Greek
patterns (pending there already for a long time) and some other minor
changes, including documentation. I'm waiting for the author of Greek
patterns to reply.