[tex-hyphen] luatex-hyphen & TL

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu May 20 23:56:58 CEST 2010

Thanks for all the info.

    I don't know how the files in TL/.../tlpsrc in texhyphen are
    maintained (manually, generated, ...),

I was under the impression that the information for the tlpsrc's are
generated in hyph-utf8, and then we (Norbert/Karl/whomever) manually
merge or copy from hyph-utf8 to TL.

    Of course, as the patterns providers, it's up to you to put what you
    want in the tlpsrc files, like disabling ibycus and mongolian-mlc.

I'm not sure who you are calling the "patterns providers" :).  I hope
hyph-utf8 will generate the correct values for all these parameters and
deal with ibycus and mongolian-lmc.  At least, I'm certainly not going
to come up with them out of my head :).

Feel free to put on your TL hat again and do what's necessary :).

Thanks,