[tex-hyphen] luatex-hyphen & TL

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Fri May 21 00:57:47 CEST 2010

Le 20/05/2010 23:56, Karl Berry a écrit :
> I was under the impression that the information for the tlpsrc's are
> generated in hyph-utf8, and then we (Norbert/Karl/whomever) manually
> merge or copy from hyph-utf8 to TL.

Norbert told me earlier today that he usually imports texhyphen's tlpsrc's, I
wasn't sure about the generation mode of the files.

> I'm not sure who you are calling the "patterns providers" :).

I was thinking about the regular texhyphen team (that is, excluding people like
me who contributed only on a specific item). So, basically Mojca and Arthur :)

I think that we (TL) want to act only as distributors here, from now on.

Manuel.