[tex-hyphen] splitting into more that one list

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun May 9 23:31:17 CEST 2010

    I was thinking of splitting the mailing list to several parts

So, yes, please say how you were planning to split it.  I can see there
are lengthy development discussions ... but what else is there?  Very
little, it seems to me.  So anyone on the list probably doesn't mind
seeing the development discussions.

    subscribed to the list if they are interested in the topic, but not
    interested enough to read a dozen mails per day.

FWIW, another option (sort of) for such folks is to switch to a digest
subscription.