[tex-hyphen] splitting into more that one list

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun May 9 20:30:54 CEST 2010

Hello Artur, Karl & others,

I was thinking of splitting the mailing list to several parts (at
least one for hectic discussions and one with very low traffic), so
that those who are not interested in every detail could still remain
subscribed, while all the long discussions can still be stored for any
historic purposes. The reason: I unsubscribed from more than a dozen
TeX-related list since there was simply too much traffic, even though
I'm still interested in the subject. I would like to keep some people
subscribed to the list if they are interested in the topic, but not
interested enough to read a dozen mails per day.

I have some picture in my mind, but I don't have much time left today.
(I need some more time to think and write precisely what I would like
to see.)