[tex-hyphen] German patterns in TL2010
mailing_list at arcor.de
Thu Jun 3 18:09:50 CEST 2010
Am 03.06.2010 15:43, schrieb Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard:
> Le 03/06/2010 00:57, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard a écrit :
>> I'll review the documentation to make this clearer. I agree that the current
>> presentation is misleading.
> Done (patch attached, compiled doc in texhyphen's and tl's svn repos). Feel free
> to comment.
Thanks! Here are some random notes:
* I still don't get the exact difference between "fixed" and
"variable" part. Do you mean there are three different sets of
fields like this:
1. mandatory set: all fields from this set always have to be
2. 'conditional' set: mandatory in the sense, that at lease one of
the fields from this set has to be present,
3. optional set: all fields from this set may be present or not.
* Some (one at least) exemplary language definitions would be nice.
* There is a typo in item 3.: bu -> by
PS: I'm on the road for another week.
More information about the tex-hyphen