[tex-hyphen] German patterns in TL2010

Stephan Hennig mailing_list at arcor.de
Thu Jun 3 18:09:50 CEST 2010

Am 03.06.2010 15:43, schrieb Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard:
> Le 03/06/2010 00:57, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard a écrit :
>> I'll review the documentation to make this clearer. I agree that the current
>> presentation is misleading.
>>
> Done (patch attached, compiled doc in texhyphen's and tl's svn repos). Feel free
> to comment.

Thanks!  Here are some random notes:

*  I still don't get the exact difference between "fixed" and
    "variable" part.  Do you mean there are three different sets of
    fields like this:

      1. mandatory set:  all fields from this set always have to be
         there,

      2. 'conditional' set:  mandatory in the sense, that at lease one of
         the fields from this set has to be present,

      3. optional set: all fields from this set may be present or not.

*  Some (one at least) exemplary language definitions would be nice.

*  There is a typo in item 3.:  bu -> by

Best regards,
Stephan Hennig

PS: I'm on the road for another week.