[tex-hyphen] new sphyphb.tex

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 18:39:00 CET 2010

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 00:48, Karl Berry wrote:
> Mojca, Arthur -- I know I've asked this before, but I still can't
> remember if you track new hyph updates on CTAN.  Anyway, a new
> sphyphb.tex was uploaded to language/spanish/hyphen/contrib.  Not sure
> if that's even in hyph-utf8, actually.

I'll try to wait for the author's response on some off-list messages.
>From what I understood Javier (the author of the current Spanish
patterns) he is willing to fix the patterns to take Rodrigo's "bug
reports" into account as they already did with seven other variants of
patterns comming from different authors. I would be really glad if we
only kept a single version of patterns in the repository.

But let's see what turns out before taking any action on inclusion of
this version of patterns ... (I wouldn't like to discourage people
from contributing.)