[tex-hyphen] new sphyphb.tex

Javier Bezos listas at tex-tipografia.com
Tue Feb 2 11:01:25 CET 2010

Mojca:

> No, it seems that we have never noticed his package at all. I wrote to
> the author - I would like him to explain the difference between his
> and existing patterns (by Javier Bezos) before we take any action.

The existing patterns are those supported by CervanTeX and
follow closely the rules by the Royal Spanish Academy and the
Association of Spanish Language Academies, as published in
2005. The patterns by Rodrigo are essentially a subset
providing basic rules as published by the Spanish Academy
in 1999. Very likely new rules (based on those of 2005)
will be published in a couple of years.

 > I hope that these patterns could be included in the hyph-UTF8
 > collection.

It's ok for me.

Cheers
Javier