[tex-hyphen] utf8 hyphenation on ctan

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Sep 24 10:35:58 CEST 2008

i note that a new directory hyph-utf8 appeared on the rsync set i mirror
for context-contrib

this looks to be the same thing as we already have in
ctan:/language/hyph-utf8 so i've deleted what we mirrored.  (without
detailed examination.)

i presume this _isn't_ an attempt to have the patterns all designated as
the property of context.

if you want me to mirror the patterns from some site, make something i
can (readily) mirror separately: it's difficult to disentangle package
"y" when it's presented as part of package "x".  (not impossible, but i
do have a separate life to lead...)

of course, i can stop the mirror of the context stuff altogether, if you
would like it to become a ctan-substitute for users of context.

robin