[tex-hyphen] utf8 hyphenation on ctan

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Thu Sep 25 08:06:22 CEST 2008

Robin Fairbairns wrote:
> i note that a new directory hyph-utf8 appeared on the rsync set i mirror
> for context-contrib

i have no clue what that is; context has been using utf patterns for a
long time already and has its own language related files in the
distribution but in the usual spots, not in something "hyph-utf8" so
there should not be such a directory under tex/context

> this looks to be the same thing as we already have in
> ctan:/language/hyph-utf8 so i've deleted what we mirrored.  (without
> detailed examination.)

sounds ok to me; maybe it's some working directory used for testing or so

> i presume this _isn't_ an attempt to have the patterns all designated as
> the property of context.

not at all

Hans