[tex-hyphen] tug.ctan.org upload: Hyphenation Patterns in UTF-8

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Jun 29 20:12:29 CEST 2008

    german - two pattern files are needed, there has been some discussion
    to move the other README to some other place,

Werner already asked CTAN to do that.
I will update TL when that change is done.

    Polish - the file is apparently needed, but it would be better to
    include the file in mex package instead of hyph-utf8 if possible (we
    do not depend on it, while mex does). Not something urgent though.

Ok, I will do that if Norbert does not get there first :).