[tex-hyphen] tug.ctan.org upload: Hyphenation Patterns in UTF-8

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 20:08:45 CEST 2008

On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 8:01 PM, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> sorry again, can someone some up what still has to be done from our
> side?

Doing right now.

> I removed the danish, latin, french patterns. Karl bghyphen.
>
> russian/ukrainian we do not touch.
>
> That leaves open:
> - german
> - polish (mex)
>
> We do not need to sort that out now, just tell us if Karl or me should
> do somehting.

german - two pattern files are needed, there has been some discussion
to move the other README to some other place, I don't know about the
rest.

Polish - the file is apparently needed, but it would be better to
include the file in mex package instead of hyph-utf8 if possible (we
do not depend on it, while mex does). Not something urgent though.
Polish are preparing new patterns (not for TL 2008 timeline though)
and then some other issues might be resolved.

> I have included the new hyph-utf8 into TL, I hope it is all-right, eps
> the greek chaos? Mojca?

Yes, Greek should be fixed there already.

> Will there be another upload of hyph-utf8 fixing
> that, or is it not buggy?

There might be other fixes, but Greek should be OK? I hope, I'll double-check.