[tex-hyphen] Greek hyphenation patterns

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Jun 23 02:31:15 CEST 2008

    OK but what if the international standards are wrong?

Submit a bug to the standard.  No, I don't know how to do it either, and
I couldn't easily find it at unicode.org :(.  I guess they don't want to
make it easy.  (Barbara, if you have any insights about this, plesae
inform.)

I have no idea if it can be fixed or not, but there is no other way.  We
have to follow the standard even when it is wrong.  It is even a *legal*
requirement, if we want to say "we support Unicode" -- which seems
pretty desirable to me.

FWIW, fixing it at the polyglossia (or equivalent) level sounds like the
only practical approach to me also.  Sorry.

Best,
Karl