[tex-hyphen] Greek hyphenation patterns

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 21:17:02 CEST 2008

2008/6/16 Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com>:
>> (ii)  in unicode-letters.tex the uppercase/lowercase coding for Greek vowels is erroneous (as Apostolos has pointed out).
>
> But that doesn't apply to your patterns at all. It might need to be
> fixed, but that's outsied of scope of these patterns, and needs to be
> fixed somewhere else.

Technically you are right. Nevertheless, I would like to see this file
being fixed. If no one
can do this, I could do it. But then I would like to be sure the
changes will be included in
the next release of TeXLive. At any rate, if this is not fixed then
people will get erroneous
output.

Regards,
A.S.

PS Even the changes I have suggested are not enough to cover all
possible cases, but
that's course an entrirely different problem.

--
Apostolos Syropoulos
Xanthi, GREECE