[tex-hyphen] .dat file discrepancies

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Jun 15 03:15:44 CEST 2008

    I'm surprised you would think otherwise: British is not a language,

Ok, got it.  All the different standard codes just get jumbled in what
passes for my brain.

      Anyway, since a discussion has started on the exact same subject on
    the TeX Live list, I will probably post some (extremely) long
    description there.

My advice is, don't waste your time.  I don't see the point at all of
that thread, except to rename the texlive-?? doc dirs, which we were
going to do anyway.  Everything else has to be on CTAN and it's
pointless to discuss it here.

    P-S: Good luck with the end of the TeX Live build cycle ...

I just wish we were nearing the end!

Thanks,