[tex-eplain] Fwd: Re: Is there a list of fonts usable byTeXalone, or aTeX command to return names?

Laurence.Finston at gmx.net Laurence.Finston at gmx.net
Thu Oct 26 21:57:55 CEST 2023

It's getting late here and I don't have the concentration to look at this carefully, but I think you may not be delimiting the arguments to your macros properly.  In the line with "Results", the numerals in "21" are of different sizes and you've got a black box indicating an overfull box.  That shouldn't be happening.  "21" is probably supposed to be an argument to something and since there are no braces, only the "2" is being interpreted as a parameter to the macro.

I haven't looked at your code carefully but it may be that you're trying to do things that are too complicated before you've gotten the simple ones to work.