[tex-eplain] Outlines side panel without pdftex?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed May 25 19:13:17 CEST 2016

    outline side panel also with the dvips -> ps2pdf process.

I am not sure.  Do you know if there's a way to get the outline panel
with dvips|ps2pdf with latex?  Does hyperref support it, or some other
package?  That is, do you know of any existing code to do the job that I
could look at?  I've never had occasion to delve into this before.

At any rate, if you can send me an example I can run that works with
pdftex, that would help.  If it doesn't involve musixtex, so much the
better -- must walk before we can run :).  Thanks, k.