[tex-eplain] Outlines side panel without pdftex?

Rodolfo Medina rodolfo.medina at gmail.com
Wed May 25 08:10:13 CEST 2016

Dear Eplain TeX users and developers,

some months ago I posted for the following problem in the texhax mailing list,
with no solution found.  I want now to ask for it also here.

In some particular files of mine (with MusiXTeX code), in order to get a pdf
output, I need using the dvips -> ps2pdf process rather than pdftex.  This
because of some ps effects within those files.  My problem is that, doing so, I
miss the outline side panel, containing the table of contents, that I normally
obtain with pdftex.  I wonder if there is a way to have my outline side panel
also with the dvips -> ps2pdf process.  Of course, I want to use (E)plain TeX
and not LaTeX.

I hope I was clear enough.

Thanks for any help,

Rodolfo