[tex-eplain] Hyperlink points too high

Oleg Katsitadze olegkat at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 07:05:41 CEST 2009

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 11:33:56AM +0100, Rodolfo Medina wrote:
> It still points a bit too above the target.

Not really (it's the conflict of terminology).  My xdvi (xdvik
22.84.10) draws an arrow at the correct location.  But it moves the
location to the buttom of the screen.  So it's just the way xdvi
works.  I guess the reasoning is that destinations would not be raised
above the baselines, so placing destinations at the bottom makes the
line visible.  But since Eplain raises destinations above baselines,
xdvi's behavior hides the targeted lines.

Oleg