[tex-eplain] how to hard code bibliography

Hongzheng Wang wanghz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 05:28:45 CET 2008

Hi all,

I am new to eplain format.  After reading the manual, I learned that
bibliography could be done by the bibtex interface provided by eplain.
 It is a very wonderful feature, of course.  But sometimes, especially
when a quite small article is composed, a hard coded references part
may be enough.  So, my question is if eplain support such a hard code
method so that no bib file is needed while still supporting auto
numbered citations?  To be specific, is there a similar interface in
eplain as thebibliography environment in latex?

Thank you all in advance.

--
HZ