[tex-eplain] a new index bug?

Oleg Katsitadze olegkat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 23:27:10 CEST 2007

On Fri, Aug 24, 2007 at 04:01:03PM +0200, Gérald Tenenbaum wrote:

> À (At) 14:32 +0100 24/08/07, John Was écrivait (wrote) :
>>
>> I have encountered this, and I think Oleg said it was a known problem.

Well, even if I said that, I don't remember :).  But I do remember
vaguely I had encountered this before.  At the time I didn't have
time, and later forgot, to debug it.

The problem, I think, is that the ending of the index is not broken
off and comes out below the page's bottom margin (this can be seen in
xdvi, under small magnification).  There was a somewhat similar bug in
Texinfo, I'll see tomorrow what I can do.

To Gérald:  I don't promise I can fix it if I don't reproduce the bug,
but in case I do fix it, can you please back up the current document,
so that later we can check if the bug is gone?

Cheers,
Oleg