[tex-eplain] a new index bug?

Gérald Tenenbaum gtenenb at free.fr
Fri Aug 24 16:01:03 CEST 2007

À (At) 14:32 +0100 24/08/07, John Was écrivait (wrote) :
>Hello Gérald
>
>I have encountered this, and I think Oleg said it was a known problem.  My
>solution (not a true solution but a workaround) is always to add a couple of
>dummy lines at the end:  just e.g. \indent \par \indent \par or whatever
>will create a little more vertical space.  Then everything seems to come
>back into view.
>
>Best
>
>John

Thanks indeed, John.
I tried this and encountered a very strange behavior: with just a few
dummy lines, nothing happens, with more I get an extra *blank* page
in the index, but the wanted lines never appear.
Maybe part of the problem in my case is that the
break occurs at a \indexspace in the .ind file?
With all best wishes,

Gérald