[tex-eplain] Eplain 3.1

Oleg Katsitadze olegkat at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 19:53:26 CET 2006

On Tue, Dec 05, 2006 at 06:36:07PM -0500, John R. Culleton wrote:
> Same old bug appears:
> (./eplain.tex
> ! No room for a new \count .

I've tried it with the new and the old eplain, and it works with both,
so it must be something in contex which has changed.  My context is
very old:

  ConTeXt  ver: 2005.01.31  fmt: 2006.4.21  int: english  mes: english

so I guess, to debug this, I'll need to install a new context, which I
heard is not simple (which version do you have, btw?).  I'll try to do
this, but it might not be soon, maybe someone who has a recent context
can debug this?

> Since new versions are tested with LaTeX would it hurt to test them with
> cntext also?

I'll do that, although as you can see it's not guaranteed to work with
a newer (or older?) context than mine...

Sorry about this,
Oleg