[tex-eplain] eplain usepackage problems on Mac OS X and cygwin

Oleg Katsitadze olegkat at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 13:11:06 CEST 2006

On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 05:09:55PM -0500, Karl Berry wrote:
> \includegraphics can do it too, though.  Does \includegraphics read
> those supp-* files?  I don't see it in graphics.sty.

graphics.sty loads pdftex.def as a pdftex driver; pdftex.def
loads supp-pdf.tex; and supp-pdf.tex loads supp-mis.tex.  So
\includegraphics ends up using \convertMPtoPDF.

> (I see supp-pdf.tex is another file that needs to be updated on
> CTAN.  Sigh.)

And in the many TeX distributions.  This was originally
encountered on MiKTeX.  It will take some time before
everybody picks up the new files :(.

Best,
Oleg