[tex-eplain] Treat \refn as a number?

geolsoft at mail.ru geolsoft at mail.ru
Thu Aug 19 14:45:12 CEST 2004

On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 11:37:34PM +0200, Rodolfo Medina wrote:
> I was thinking though that maybe the problem that the \IsInteger definition
> is able to work out,
> i.e. to compare \refn with a number,
> can alternatively be solved as well in the way that was suggested by Hartmut
> Henkel,
> that I reported in my previous message.

Seems to work.  But this will do only if you are comparing the label with a
certain number.  In my case, I did not know what number the label could expand
to (it was a page number), and I needed to set a \count register to the label's
value.  So I'm still stuck with \IsInteger.

Best regards,
Oleg Katsitadze