[tex-eplain] Different header and footer for subsequent pages

Karen Tan architech at awes2001.com
Thu Jul 10 00:32:28 CEST 2003

I am a beginner in using Latex and would like to seek help.  If I am in
the wrong place, I would appreciate if someone could redirect me.

I am trying to format a document such that the header and footer for the
first page is different from subsequent pages.  I have tried using
\afterpage to set the header and footer for the subsequent pages but was
unsuccessful.  Right now, all the pages have the same header and footer
as the first page.  I am using the fancyhdr package with
pagestyle{fancy}.  I am learning all this thru trial and error from an
example of an existing software.

Thank you for all help!

-Karen