[tex-eplain] multiple bibliographies

Niels CCM Moes C.C.M.Moes at IO.TUDelft.nl
Thu Feb 6 12:54:08 CET 2003

Dear eplain users

I finished writing my thesis using the eplain package.
Just one problem remains.
I have to include a list of own publications at the end of the literature chapter.
Of course a complete literature list is included at the end of the book.
I tried to use the \def\bblfilebasename{Chapter2} command to generate the
file Chapter2.bbl, but this does not work.
After a couple of days of frustrative work, I wonder if this is possible at all
with eplain.

I got no really usefull response from the dutch Tex users discussion group.

A more general question: how could I include a bibliography at the end
of each chapter?

Could you please help me by giving an answer?

With kind regards,

Niels CCM Moes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Niels C.C.M. Moes

Work:
Delft University of Technology
Faculty of Design, Engineering and Production
ICA group
Landbergstraat 15
2628 CE Delft
the Netherlands
Phone: (31)15 278 3006
Fax: (31)15 278 1839
E-mail: C.C.M.Moes at IO.TUDelft.nl

Private:
Burgemeester Patijnlaan 89a
3705 CC Zeist
the Netherlands
Phone: (31)30 69 62259
E-mail: CCM.Moes at xs4all.nl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx