[tug-summer-of-code] Idea for GSoC

Mario Rodas rodasmario2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 01:57:14 CET 2009

Hello everyone:

I am a Peruvian student (who loves LaTeX), and I have an idea to develop in
GSoC, I do not know if it will be good, so I hope your suggestions, Thanks.

My idea is to allow run LaTeX on external memory devices. For example for
people who travel a lot, or for which they were not allowed to install
software on their PCs to work, and want to use LaTeX, no problem.

Basically, for a good editing LaTeX documents, I guess it would be like
this:
MiKTeX + Ghostscript + Vim (with LaTeX plugin)

I hope your suggestions, greetings.