[tug-summer-of-code] Google Summer of Code 2009 and TUG

وفا خلیقی vafakh9 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 04:22:29 CET 2009

Hi, I as a student of Macquarie University (Australia) would like to
participate in this. Where do I have to apply for this? I am interested in
these:

1. Accessible PDF from TeX
5. New document templates for LaTeX
6. LuaTeX port of fontspec

I actually talked to Ross Moore about this and he said I will need to apply
for it online and then the TUG will choose the best people for the project.
Can I apply for these three projects so that I might have more chance of
getting in one of these projects? and where should I apply online?

Thanks

--
VK