[tug-summer-of-code] TeX-related projects from other organisations

Jonathan Fine jfine at pytex.org
Mon Feb 16 12:21:34 CET 2009

Hello

There are other GSOC organisations that have TeX-related projects.  Some
are listed here (which is also an expression of the simple optimism I
had at that time).
<http://mathtran.wordpress.com/2008/04/22/mathtran-gets-google-soc-support/>

I'd like us to work closer this year with related mentoring
organisations and, when the time comes, projects.

Arthur:  As project administrator for TUG,  I think you're best placed
to get this going.  A simple trawl through the 2008 list of mentoring
organisations might provide a good start.

--
Jonathan