[tug-summer-of-code] A couple of project proposals

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Mon Feb 16 02:00:48 CET 2009

	Hello Scott,

  Thank you for writing this up.

  I like the formulation, it's very lively and enthusiastic :-)

  We need to make clear that there is no assigned mentor for the
moment, maybe by simply adding a line at the bottom of the proposal.

  We could also mention the different possibilities for implementing
this application, like the ones we discussed here (server-side /
client-side, C++ / Javascript, etc.); but, on the other hand, since your
proposal clearly states that the potential student would need to first
identify an appropriate solution, it's coherent to not anticipate, and
let him choose.

	Arthur