[tug-summer-of-code] Google Summer of Code JavaScript opportunity

sneha ramchandran sneha.ramchandran at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 19:49:39 CET 2008

Hello,

My name is Sneha Ramchandran . I came across the Google Summer of Code
opportunity on the news group comp.lang.javascript. I think I would be a
good candidate for this opportunity since I am working on JavaScript in my
current project called HearSay
(http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/~hearsay/<http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/%7Ehearsay/>).
I am working on a Firefox extension using XPConnect and JavaScript to
intercept all user
interactions and provide it to HearSay over a reliable channel and make
Firefox respond to accessibility information from HearSay. Thank you.

Regards,
Sneha.